- Are Social Media Sites getting more from you than you are from them?
- Keep Secure on Facebook
Saw an article on Consumer Reports about Facebook – 7 things to stop doing now on Facebook.
Good discussion. Things not to do are:
- Using a weak password
- Leaving your full birth date on your profile
- Overlooking useful privacy controls
- Posting your child’s name in a caption
- Mentioning that you’ll be away from home
- Letting search engines find you
- This is an interesting one as for people that are trying to promote their business, want this to occur.
- Permitting youngsters to use Facebook unsupervised.